- Post Date:March 21, 2017
- Offerd Salary £9- £15 Per HourCareer Level OtherExperience Less than 1 Year
- Gender MaleINDUSTRY NursingQualification Master’s Degree
We are seeking registered nurses with at least 6 months’ post qualification experience in either NHS or nursing home settings to join our team working in London area.
Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base in line with NMC code of conduct. You will be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift.
At Rapid Improvement we like to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the client’s needs and the environment you will be a part of. We will always ensure that you are prepared for an interview and are given swift feedback regardless of outcome.
Working for Rapid Improvement will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Free Uniforms
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on Rapid Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
- RGN (with a current pin number)
- Accredited Training / Courses
- Other relevant qualifications
- At least 6 months post registration experience in a nurse job
All positions with Rapid Improvement will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
To apply for this or more this jobs, please contact the Rapid Improvement Team on 020 8468 0395 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org